I think that there is a a lot of benefits for people who don't live in Anchorage to do this, it is a fun and easy way to make money and get these products that you most likely wouldn't have access to. Stop by this site for more info http://www.thebodyshopathome.com/web/corp/
or read below:
I just became a Body Shop at Home Consultant and I wanted to share some of the benefits with you guys in case it sounds like something you want to do.
Here's the "Sam" Breakdown of this:
1) 25% commission on everything you sell
2) You can set your own hours
3) You only have to work 2-3 hour shifts (about how long a party takes)
4) You never have to throw a party at all, you can do a book party and just have people take the catelogs for a week
5) You'll be offered monthly prizes for a job well done
6) You wil recieve all the tools & SUPPORT from the Body Shop and from other consultants
7) You move and can lead others (become managers)
8) Body Shop offers new, exciting products to keep their sales hot!
9) There are benefits for each person you bring in.
10) You get all the products for much cheeper or free (that's what I'm talking about)
Just ask me for details on how YOU can start your own business with Body Shop at Home.
Body Shop Consultant in Anchorage, AK
831-421-2652 (its a California #) or leave me message here and I will get you all the details you need... I am really excited about this.
Also, if you are not interested in being a consultant, but want to have a party, you can also get a hold of me for that too! :)